Saturday, February 21, 2015

sit rep

to-day it was incredibly busy at work.  i helped so many people, and it was beautiful....

i felt very useful.

i'm still tired from the procedure.  my right arm is tingly sometimes.  i have to stretch it with my other hand across my body sometimes, to get it to stop.  i'm just going to have to look up exercises myself, to strengthen that arm.

i'm just going to have to move around more.

lately, i've been cocooning in my room a lot.  partially because it's so cold.... and partially because of my achy arm.  also, i'm getting the cold everyone else is getting.  no, i'm not.  yes, i am.  (trying to psyche myself out of it.)

i don't feel as depressed as i was before.  yes, i still have low times.  also, i feel like i'm about to have my period, but i never do, which leaves me hanging in a bad way.

wtf, body?

i almost want to do something special this st patrick's day..... (it was march 17 of last year that the chemo started.)  i don't know what. it's on a tuesday, which is usually bagel day.  maybe i'll go out for breakfast instead.

there are days i can't believe what's happened to me.  then there are days i feel every ache and pain.  sometimes, someone will come in with musky perfume that will make me think of the smell of the chemo drugs.

i should revisit the chemo area.....and take a picture.  i was here.  

i never want to stop learning, growing, helping, believing.....

hoping

No comments:

Post a Comment