Monday, July 14, 2014

pet scan

had the pet scan.  i should write in detail things....but i'm not really up for it.  these are just things to remember.

if you have chemo soon before your pet scan, bring someone with you.  ask for the sedative.  pamper yourself.

eat as late as possible.  six hours to the minute if you have to.

be realistic.

i was tired as hell, more scared than i should have been, and the claustrophobia level was more intense this time around.

i'm trying not to think about anything regarding the results.  i don't believe in "jinxing" the outcome....i just think it's better for me emotionally if i don't get my hopes up.

i want to be cured so badly.  i want normal again.  i want my energy back.  i want my hair back.

i choose life..... if it will choose me.

hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment