Friday, April 18, 2014

blessings

it's days like this that make me glad for life.

blessings:

a good night's sleep (with a dream that i was able to wiggle in and out of, and change a bit.)

no anxiety this morning.

two co-workers reached out to me this morning on facebook im.  (i know that's a little thing, but it makes me feel good to be remembered.  i went to work last night, and my boss said there was still a spot for me.  i miss helping people....but i know i need to heal myself, first.  but i miss it... more than i can say.)

no nausea.  (but i'm taking a pill before brunch to-day.  i'm going out with birthday boy son, the cool daughter, and the son's girlfriend on the rooftop of a downtown mexican restaurant.)

i smell nice.  (i probably do, anyway, but i swear i smell all chemo-y.)

i'm listening to good music, and i'm thinking of a poem.

life is hope.  and the world smells of a newly fallen rain, and growing plants....

please stay, sun.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad things are going well for you. Your are truly blessed with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete