Tuesday, January 20, 2015

appointment

on monday, january 26, i have to be at the surgery place at 6:30 am.

i'm not supposed to eat after midnight the night before.

i'm not supposed to drink after midnight the night before.

i should take no medication (or vitamins) the day of the surgery.

i can brush my teeth, but not swallow liquid.

i'm supposed to go to the admitting area, and say that i'm a same day surgery.

no pressure.  no worries.  i got this.  the son wants to drive me this time, and the daughter's helping with other things i must do during the week.

and yet right now i'm chilled to the bone (nerves) and my heart is beating hard.

this has got to work.  i've got to conquer this.  i'll go mad if it's not all out of me.

why did my body turn so bad against me?

sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment