Saturday, January 31, 2015

coming to terms

so i won't get to see the oncologist after all... they left a message congratulating me on a good scan and "see you in april".... which is the same time i'll see the radiologist.  (i'll make sure to see the oncologist after, though... i like having her as the closer/explainer. )

so.. i'll see the surgeon to get my drain out on monday and.... that's it.

i'll call and leave a message for the oncologist's nurse, though.  mainly about terms.  am i cancer free? am i in remission?  what's the difference? how many years until i'm considered cured?  what what? why why?

how?

i'm a little better day by day.  i worked a full eight hours friday which wasn't good for me, but i had a lot of breaks, and took it as easy as i could.  i'm not drinking enough water.... i'm going to get a filtered water bottle, for sure, when i get enough energy to go shopping.  i need to be careful of what i eat, and drink from here on in.  is it good for me?  will it help me?  will it just waste my energy, and give me stupid sugar highs?

hopefully the weather will be better, and i can get out more soon.  i want to be healed... well, i am sort of healed...i just need to get over this surgery.  i still am numb under the arm.  (that's probably a blessing.)

i should get some more sleep......


No comments:

Post a Comment