Monday, March 3, 2014

meds


these are all the meds i have so far, to help me fight my sickness.

my diffuse large b-cell lymphoma.

my dlbcl.

yeah, the sickness...anyway....

there are six kinds of pills. one is prednisone, that will be part of the chemo. one is ativan, that helps with anxiety. two are for nausea, either in the daytime, or in the night. one is to help my kidneys keep from getting the gout (because of all the dead cells they have to process quickly). and one is a "just in case" antibiotic, in case i develop fever.

it looks like a scary bundle, but i'm already used to taking vitamins, so for me it's just something i have to get used to. still, i'm trying to remember the little things... the little changes in my life. and these aren't sugar tablets. they are powerful drugs to help get rid of the powerful badness inside of me.

an arsenal of goodness that i need to get to know.....

i need all the help i can get....

No comments:

Post a Comment