Monday, September 22, 2014

11

my little laptops cracking this morning.  must be because of the nachos i spilled on it last night.  ah, a southern woman's problem....

rhoda lady was there to-day.  i asked her if she felt pain bone deep from the radiation.  she said she did.  i told her that others have told me that they didn't feel pain...that they just were tired.  she supposed that perhaps they didn't have chemo, then radiation.  i nodded my head.

(i also think that there's a sort of pain amnesia going on.  you remember the aches and such from chemo, but radiation is this downhill slope, and it becomes a picnic in the mind.  just a theory.)

the technician gave me a playful bit of a hard time because i lost a sticker on my left side.  he then put two different stickers on, because he knew one would fall off.  we talked about how autumn was starting to-morrow, and i was on my way.

not much more to add.  i haven't been writing.  i didn't sleep at all last night.  i keep missing that window of opportunity.  i miss my oldest, and i feel ancient.

so... in other words... business as usual.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment