Monday, September 15, 2014

21

pretty routine.

i saw the early woman to-day.... the one who normally has the wigs.  she was rhoda again...subdued, and reading.  i bade her good morning, and read my magazine.

my eczema was driving me nuts around my neck.... and my eyes were tearing up a bit, but i could feel the allergy medicine working while i was on the table.  the technician, and the nurse talked about a stomach bug that was making the rounds, and were, for the most part, very soothing.  i almost fell asleep on the table, but i attribute that more to the lack of sleep the night before than the company.

it was sprinkling again this morning.  how many times have i missed the rain, because of waking up so late?  it's very comforting to drive, slow motion in the rain, all the way back home.

don't know why i'm a bit sad to-day.  weather? fatigue? radiation?

all of the above

No comments:

Post a Comment